Below are dozens of recipes that you can use your Garlic King garlic spread with. Also below are some facts about garlic itself and why its so good for you (and delicious!).
Sure, Garlic King makes the worlds best garlic bread, but there's so many more ways to incorporate garlic king into your meals. On this page you'll find dozens of suggested uses for your Garlic King garlic spread that we're sure you'll enjoy as much as we do. We'll be sure to add more as we continue to explore the endless possibilities. Stay tuned to our Facebook page where we'll be posting new ideas. Now, on with the recipes!
There are many health benefits associated with consuming garlic. Here you'll find some of these and more!
Studies by competent multi-degreed scientists have shown beyond any reasonable doubt that consuming garlic generally has the following physical effects:
- Garlic lowers blood pressure a little. (9% to 15 % with one or two medium cloves per day.)
- Garlic lowers LDL Cholesterol a little. (9% to 15 % with one or two medium cloves per day.)
- Garlic helps reduce atherosclerotic buildup (plaque) within the arterial system. One recent study shows this effect to be greater in women than men.
- Garlic lowers or helps to regulate blood sugar.
- Garlic helps to prevent blood clots from forming, thus reducing the possibility of strokes and thromboses
- Garlic helps to prevent cancer, especially of the digestive system, prevents certain tumors from growing larger and reduces the size of certain tumors.
- Garlic may help to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.
- Garlic has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
- Eating garlic gives the consumer an enhanced sense of well being - it makes you feel good just eating it.
..and the list goes on and on.
Source: Gourmet Garlic Gardens
For more facts about garlic, visit these external sites: