The Worlds Best Garlic Spread!
Tomato, Sausage, & Bean Soup
This is a hearty soup that is so filling it can be a meal on its own.
- 4 tbsp Garlic King
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 each carrot and celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 Italian sausages (casings removed)
- 2 cans whole tomatoes
- 1 can navy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat Garlic King over medium heat, add onion, carrot, celery, salt and pepper, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 6 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high, add sausages and saute for 5 minutes, breaking up with spoon.
- Stir in tomatoes, breaking up with spoon. Add Beans, chicken broth, water, oregano and sugar; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, 15 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese for a great flavour!