The Worlds Best Garlic Spread!
Tex mex chicken
This is a great way to spice up your chicken!
- 1 lb Chicken breast, halves
- 1 can Cream of chicken soup
- 4 tbsp Garlic King
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 cup red and green peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Tex Mex shredded works best)
- Mix soup, Garlic King, milk, rice and chili powder in shallow (2L) baking dish. Add vegetables (onion, peppers, corn) spreading evenly in pan.
- Top with chicken. Sprinkle chicken with cheese and additional chili powder, if desired. Cover.
- Bake at 400 degrees until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender- about 45 minutes. Remove cover and broil until cheese is golden and bubbly, approx. 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken and stir rice before serving.