The Worlds Best Garlic Spread!
Mac n Cheese with beef
This classic twist is sure to be a hit at any dinner table!
- 2 tbsp Garlic King
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 cups beef stock
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (or use 1 can)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- sprinkle of basil and parsley
- Using a large deep pan, heat the garlic spread and saute the onions and red pepper for about 2 minutes. Crumble in the ground beef and saute about 10 minutes until cooked.
- Heat the stock on the stove then add ground beef mixture, macaroni, tomatoes and basil. Simmer 10 minutes or until stock has reduced and macaroni is cooked.
- Mix in the sour cream and cheese, cook over low heat for another 5 minutes, continuing to stir until creamy. Add another tbsp of Garlic King to taste, if desired.
- Sprinkle on parsley and serve.